The conference, which will showcase the best practices and lessons learned of the 2015 Baldrige Award recipients, along with those from past awardees, is being held April 3-6, 2016 at the Marriott Baltimore Waterfront in Baltimore, MD.
Highlights of Quest for Excellence include: (click "read more" or scroll down)
• The Baldrige Award Ceremony, which will honor the 2015 Award recipients on Sunday evening, April 3
• Two in-depth plenary sessions featuring the senior leaders of the 2015 recipients as they share role-model leadership practices
• Keynote presentations by John Heer, former President and CEO, North Mississippi Health Services and recipient of the 2016 Harry S. Hertz Leadership Award, on Tuesday, April 5; and Daniel Pink, best-selling author of five provocative books on the changing world of work,on Wednesday, April 6
• 50 best practices sessions featuring current and former Baldrige Award recipients from all sectors sharing their proven strategies and real-world insights in strategy, customers, workforce, and many more areas important to business success
• Pre-conference workshops on the afternoon of Sunday, April 3 for beginner and intermediate users of the Baldrige Framework. These will be facilitated by leaders of former Baldrige Award-winning organizations
• Opportunities to network with and learn from Baldrige recipients, applicants, Examiners, Alliance for Performance Excellence program representatives, as well as Baldrige experts and users in all industries
For more information about the Quest for Excellence Conference, visit the conference Webpage. For questions, contact the Baldrige Performance Excellence Program at (301) 975-2036 or email@example.com.