Registration is open for the 29th Annual Quest for Excellence® Conference April 2-5, 2017 in Baltimore, MD.
Quest is the premier learning and networking event for quality leaders in business, health care, education, and nonprofit organizations who are striving to achieve industry-leading performance. Attend to learn best practices and take advantage of engaging conference sessions and activities including:
- Senior leaders of the 2016 recipients share role-model leadership practices
- Proven performance management practices and real-world insights from all sectors
- A keynote presentation on Creating an Innovation Advantage by Polly LaBarre, Co-author, Mavericks at Work; Founding Member, Fast Company; and Director, Management Lab & Co-founder, MIX (Management Innovation eXchange)
- A Baldrige Cybersecurity Self-Assessment Tool Workshop
- Pre-conference workshops for beginner and intermediate users of the Baldrige Framework
- Opportunities to network with and learn from Baldrige experts and users in all industries